Sunday 1 November 2015

Mega Gengar WiP

Oh man, tried to do this in time for Halloween, missed that mark by a day or two, although it was fun doing the texture in 3d coat

Check the 3d Model: sketchfab



 Its an interesting program 3D Coat, am still getting the hand of it, but its interface is similar to photo shop so it was easy enough to pick up

also this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FsNBJaseNI
Set me on the right path.

This is the original concept that I sketched, to get an Idea of what pose I wanted gengar in.

This is the progress of the model so far, I've got the texture done for mega gengar, but now am trying to figure out how to make the shadow ball effect.

I've found some tutorials on particle effects in 3ds max, so am going to go from there, and see where it takes me.

This thread here looks promising:

No comments:

Post a Comment